Thursday, December 5, 2013

The new year resolutions.

Don't you feel that time really does fly? It's already December of 2013 which means the year will be changing soon. By the time I am writing this, there's only 26 more days of 2013.

For the past 330+ days of 2013, have you achieved all your new year resolutions? Have you gotten things that you wish for?

Unlike most people, I have never written new year resolutions. Not once, not ever. However if I ever write myself a new year resolution, probably the list would be like below:

  • Be a better daughter, pick up the phone from your mom & dad! Or at least call them back.
  • Be more positive than the person you are now. Stop complaining over ten thousands tiny things that annoy you each day! 
  • Work smarter and harder, learn from the best colleagues. You just might get promoted along the way.
  • Travel to where you've never been.
  • Hit the gym more often, remember the expensive monthly fee you pay each month.
  • Laugh more (as if I don't laugh much these days). Even so, laugh more and more. It's a medicine you don't have to pay for.
  • Spend less money on sneakers. Too many sneakers, not enough Fridays.
  • Start investing. Could be something small like mutual funds and stocks. (Ugh, what a boring sentence I just wrote)
  • Get a very understanding boyfriend, you've been single for way too long. Sorry this is never in my priority.
What a short list I make. Maybe I'll think of something more and update this post.

But then again, I most probably won't. Seems like the list covers it all. What I want to be and what I want to do. 

To a better version of me. 

Cheers,
Purti

No comments:

Post a Comment